Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Shroud of Secrecy Lifted! Not Dead!


Not a lot has happened vis a vis this blog lately, leading to speculation as to my demise. It was only after my premature burial at the hands of well-meaning colleagues that this reality really set in.
So why the silence? Why the incommunicato?
There certainly hasn't been a dearth of things to talk about.
The truth is that the Book of Steam, so long worked at and so long-derailed, is again in the works. RE:search has released the book to its parent, Mondo Publications.
That, and my timely release from captivity, this time at the hands of a Boilerplate robot society situated underground, allows me to at last poke my head above ground and breathe in the only-slightly radioactive air.
So the first thing I did, you ask, after 2 years of internment? Right, of course.... design costumes for the String Cheese Incident's Winter Carnival!

No comments: